New Knuckle Sandwich 8″ Chef’s Knife with Pakka Wood Handle
cake spatula, cake scraper, icing spatula
Go Ahead, Be Bold.
Your mother warned you about the type. You know, the one with a swagger that would give 50’s rebel Jim Stark pause, the one you’d love to hang out with, but were afraid to bring home. The attraction wasn’t frivolous, though, there were skills involved.
And then, there was that knife – Bold. Strong. Sharp. …and Elegant.
It fit in your hand like theirs did in yours – as it should – comfortably. The way a classic chef’s knife should be …
You had to have it.
Maybe it was the $500 bottle of 2004 Penfolds Grange Shiraz you shared together that evening, or the intoxicating aroma of the dinner you both prepared. You’re still not sure, but unhinged in you was the overwhelming desire to snag that knife for yourself as you eyed it unsupervised and askew on the mighty Boos Block. But you kept your cool.
The next morning, as you said your goodbyes, you heard: “Would you like to borrow it?” as you moved toward the door. “No, thanks,” you replied, knowing you’d return for more.
You never saw one another again. And that’s okay. You’re happy now – as you should be. But every once and awhile, you’re reminded of that adventure. And in those moments when you’re reflecting on your past, you drift back to that night and reminisce … and then you kick yourself, “Darn, I should have snagged that knife.”
The Guy Fieri 8″ Chef Knife. Go ahead, be bold. Snag your own, before they’re gone.
The technical stuff:
• The blades are vacuum heat treated to 57-59 HRC to keep a great edge
• Patented ergonomic design is created to be an extension of your hand for natural comfort
• premium high carbon 7CR17MoV steel
• Full tang and abbreviated bolster adds strength and balance
• Hollow ground ovals in blade promote less stick and smoother cuts
• Ergonomic durable Pakka Wood handle for optimal control
• Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Approved. 😉 (Guy uses this knife himself!)
[wd_hustle id="2" type="embedded"/]
Open Every Day:
Monday-Friday: All day!
Weekends: All day!